The Blocks Explorer is a file manager and it allows:
- Searching blocks (Metrics, Tables, Dimension and Transaction lists)
- Browsing folders
- Copying and deleting blocks
How to access the Blocks Explorer?
You can always access the Blocks Explorer by clicking on the tab Blocks
Exploring your Blocks
Use the tabs per Block type to explore more precisely the application.
Theses tabs allows you to have more details on your blocks such as :
- For the Transaction and Dimension List: Block's folder, the properties of the List
- For the Metric : The Block's folder, the type, the dimensions used in the Metric and if the metric is the result of a formula.
- For the Table: the Block's folder and the metrics used in all the views
You can also use the search bar to find a Block by its name.
Delete a block
Open the Blocks settings to delete a Block. If the Block is used in another one, the data will be erased. Make sure that the Block you are deleting is not used anyway thanks to the Sharing & Usages in the Blocks setting.
Make a copy of a Block
Use the advanced setting to make a duplicate of a block.
The copy will take all the elements of the Block such as the structure (Dimensions), the formula, the data and the views.