👉 Note: You'll see cmd/ctrl used a lot below. This indicates command on Mac and control on Windows and Linux. These instructions are for QWERTY and AZERTY keyboard layouts. Keys for other layouts might not correspond exactly.
Grid shortcuts are available for all block types: dimensions, metrics and tables.
Start moving around the grid like a pro:
- press cmd/ctrl + arrow keys to move to the beginning or the end of a row or a column.
- press shift + arrow keys to select multiple cells, one at a time.
- press cmd/ctrl + shift + arrow keys to select multiple cells simultaneously, this shortcut will highlight everything from the cell you started in to the cell that you jump to.
- press cmd/ctrl + A to select the entire grid.
- press tab key to move one cell to the right in a grid.
- press tab key + shift to move one cell to the left in a grid.
- press cmd/ctrl + S to save a view.