The NetSuite Connector allows you to load data from NetSuite Saved Searches into Pigment.
Once you have a connector configured, you will be able to use this connection as data source for any import configuration.
Note that only Admin of the Organization can configure connections.
How to setup the connection
Reach the Pigment support team to have all needed information to configure your NetSuite account so that Pigment can load required data from it.
During the NetSuite configuration, you should have retrieve :
- Account ID
- Consumer Key
- Consumer secret
- Token Secret
Go to "Integrations Library"
Click on "+ Add" and then Setup a connection
Fill the different fields:
- Connection Name: just the Name of the connection
- Account Id: from NetSuite Setup step
- Consumer Key: from NetSuite Setup step
- Consumer secret: from NetSuite Setup step
- Token: from NetSuite Setup step
- Token Secret: from NetSuite Setup step
- Application Access: List applications which will be allowed to use this connection to retrieve data from NetSuite.
Click on Create!
Note: Only Connection Name and Application Access can be edited once saved.
Import NetSuite Saved Search data
Once configured, you will be able to select a Connector source in the CSV import modal:
Just input the ID of the Saved Search you want to load into Pigment and Click on "Start Import".
To find the Saved Search ID from NetSuite, open the Lists > Search > Saved Searches page. You will find it in the ID column.
Once the data is loaded (might take a few second if your saved search is big), you can proceed with the standard Import configuration process.